The physician provides direct and comprehensive primary, preventative, and therapeutic medical and nursing care to individuals across the lifespan of the Fallon Tribal Health Center. Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluation, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for specific patient population. Must have a current medical license in any state in the United States and a current DEA number, must be Board Eligible or Board Certified by appropriate certifying Board, must have completed an accredited residency program in Family Practice. Must pass a background check and pre-employment and on-going random drug testing, employees authorized to drive employer vehicle must possess a current valid Nevada driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by the Tribe’s insurance company. Preference given to qualified Tribal and Indian applicants in accordance with 25 CFR. Pay is negotiable. Open till filled. To apply please go to www.fpst.org for application.
- Year 1: After completion of one (1) year of employment with the Tribe a physician is eligible for $5,000.00
- Year 2: After completion of two (2) years of employment with the Tribe a physician is eligible for $5,000.00
- A $10,000 bonus to the physician is available on the first payroll after completing 6 months of employment. If a physician does not complete six months of employment the amount will be prorated according to the number of days actually worked.
- Up to a maximum of $7,500 for relocation expenses which are reimbursable either directly to the individual and/or to an outside moving company.
- Relocation costs may include, but are not limited to, the following: physician and immediate family member travel costs, lodging and meal expenses, cost of moving household goods (including insurance), the packing/unpacking of household goods and appliances, first month of rent/mortgage costs, and security/deposit costs for essential utilities.
- The physician shall agree in writing to repay any relocation expense if, within one year following the physician’s start date, the employee terminates employment with the Tribe. Exceptions to repayment of the relocation expense must be approved in writing by the Chairman and Tribal Administrator.