The Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe (the “Tribe”) is looking for an individual or firm with significant experience and background in criminal law to serve as the Tribe’s prosecutor in the Tribal Court. The prosecutor shall perform the following services:
- Review police reports and complaints received regarding adult violations of the Tribal Law and Order Code.
- Review police reports and complaints received regarding acts of juvenile delinquency under the Tribal Law and Order Code.
- Request when appropriate additional investigations from Tribal law enforcement.
- Write and file criminal and juvenile delinquency charges.
- Exercise professional judgment in the negotiation of criminal and juvenile delinquency cases.
- Represent the Tribe in the prosecution of all adult criminal and juvenile delinquency cases in all phases of litigation, including arraignment, jury and bench trial, sentencing and appeals.
- Assist the Tribe’s Social Services Department in juvenile dependency cases.
Please note that this Scope of Work is not intended to be an all-inclusive listing of all of the issues that the Tribe may require the successful applicant to provide.
Deadline is April 13, 2021 by 4:00 P.M.
For a more detailed RFP please contact:
Margot Dyer, Council Secretary
Fallon Paiute-Shoshone Tribe • 565 Rio Vista • Fallon, NV 89406
or e-mail: email@example.com
(775) 423-6075 Ext. 1016