Currently Vacant – Tribal Administrator

 The Tribal Administrator provides managerial leadership to ensure goals, objectives, and priorities are implemented efficiently and effectively as defined and directed by the Fallon Business Council and the Chairman.  The Tribal Administrator provides daily oversight of Tribal Departments and programs, including all contracts and grant services.









Steve Naylor, IT Specialist

The IT Specialist oversees the day to day operation of all Tribal computers, servers and other IT related systems as well as Security and the Tribal Web Site. 

Originally from Southern California, he moved to Fallon in 2016 to be closer to family who live in the Fallon and Reno areas.  He brings 20+ years of IT/Help Desk experience with him and welcomes opportunities to learn new things.


P: 775.423.6075

F: 775. 423.5202





Project Mananger – Currently Vacant

The Project Manager provides oversight, assistance and management of all Tribal projects starting with planning, getting bids to present to the Council, all the way through completion of the project.  He works closely with the Tribal Administrator and the Grants Dept as well as the program directors to make sure each project is completed in a cost conscious and timely manner.

Sandra Hicks, Grants Compliance Officer

Sandra provides oversight and assistance on all of the Tribes Grants.  She makes sure that grant proposals are aligned with the needs of the tribal program and that once obtained, that the program remains compliant with the terms of the grant.

Rosalie Allen, Administrative Receptionist

The Administrative Receptionist oversees the main reception desk and handles all incoming calls to the Administration building as well as correspondence (Mail, FedEx, etc) that comes to the Tribe.  She also assists Tribal Members with forms for the DMV and other services.

One Important Duty: DMV Tax Exempts- There are policies set for this privilege; all persons must reside on the reservation or colony and must be from a federally recognized tribe. You must provide proof you live on the reservation or colony and provide your vehicle identification, tribal ID and driver’s license.

Comments are closed.