The Fallon Tribal Health Center is offering a voluntary drive thru and walk-up COVID-19 testing any Native American who is receiving healthcare services through the Health Center or a member of their household (regardless of race); or an employee of the Fallon, Lovelock, or Yomba Tribes or their businesses/enterprises (regardless of race).
MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020
7 AM – 9 AM
FOX PEAK CINEMA
501 E. Williams Ave., Fallon, NV
TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2020
7 AM – 10 AM
LOVELOCK PAIUTE TRIBE
201 Bowean Street, Lovelock, NV
WEDS., JUNE 17, 2020
9 AM – 12 PM (noon)
YOMBA SHOSHONE TRIBE
Yomba Community Center, NV
THURS., JUNE 18, 2020
5 PM – 7 PM
TRIBAL HEALTH CENTER
1001 Rio Vista Drive, Fallon, NV
Click here for the June COVID-19 Community Testing Flyer
IMPORTANT TESTING INFORMATION
– No appointments are necessary. Also you can retest if you want (its encouraged).
– Testing will ONLY be done on people located next to a functioning window (passengers in center seats not eligible).
– This is voluntary program and individuals are not required to get tested.
– This ONLY tests for the Covid-19 virus and no other substances.
– You will be notified within 10 business days of the results of your test.
– PLEASE BE PATIENT as this may take some time and the testing is a little invasive & you may experience some discomfort.
– Please remain in your vehicle at all times during the testing process
– Maintain social distancing and wear a mask at all times during the testing process.
For questions on the community testing program or the COVID-19 virus,
please call the Fallon Tribal Health Center at 775.423.3634