|Program:||Housing Department||Salary Grade:||GS – 4|
|Supervisor:||Housing Director||Salary Range:||$10.75-16.26|
|FLSA Status:||Exempt Non-Exempt Public Safety||Position Type:||Seasonal|
The Housing Receptionist performs routine typing and clerical work of limited complexity and variety following procedures which are usually standardized so that work is checked primarily for accuracy and completeness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accepts all tenant payments and provides customer service.
- Answers phones, takes messages and routes all calls to proper person(s).
- Receives all incoming mail, posts and distributes it accordingly.
- Distributes correspondence to the Housing Committee as needed.
- Input data with existing Housing Department computer programs.
- Performs routine typing and clerical work using standard procedures.
- Formats and transcribes letters, memos, etc. for the Housing Director and other Housing Department staff including typing and clerical work.
- Prepares monthly Housing Committee member meeting packets which include gathering all agenda requests and necessary documents, copying and compiling packets and preparing the agenda.
- May need to attend Housing Advisory Committee meetings, if necessary or as needed
- Maintains office supplies and provides administrative assistance with office supply order.
- Responsible for office supply inventory.
- Maintains all resolutions and copies of housing committee minutes.
- Assists with the inventory of the Housing Department.
- Responsible for cleaning the Housing Department office; includes the lobby area, conference room, kitchen and vacuuming
- Coordinates with Resident Services with conveyance paper work including resolutions, deeds, assignments, releases etc.
- Other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have basic math skills, typing, able to operate office machinery, multiline telephone, and knowledge of office practices.
- Greet the public and direct to the Housing staff for assistance.
- Must be able to attend Housing Committee meetings if required after work hours and able to
travel to attend out of town meetings.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
High School Diploma or GED equivalent and must be bondable.
PLEASE COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AT FPST.ORG/EMPLOYMENT/ TO APPLY.
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.