|Program:||Facilities & Maintenance||Salary Grade:||GS – 7|
|Supervisor:||Public Works Director||Salary Range:||$14.42 – $17.22|
|FLSA Status:||Exempt Non-Exempt Public Safety||Position Type:||Regular Full-Time|
Performs all maintenance and repair work within Tribal buildings and exterior of the same: receives direct supervision from the Public Works Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains upkeep of all plumbing fixtures throughout Tribal buildings
- Repairs minor damages to buildings that might occur
- Maintains upkeep of lighting fixtures within Tribal complex
- Assist Inter-Departmental directors with moving of office furniture, etc.
- Performs any and all related assignments and other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Assist with facility equipment inventories as required
- Maintains and cleans offices, reception area and restrooms
- Sweeps, mops waxes, and buff floors and hallways
- Vacuums, dusts, clean, and maintain furniture, equipment and fixtures
- Collects and removes all wastepaper and trash
- Washes walls, windows, mirrors, lights fixtures, toilets, sinks, and urinals
- Replenishes towels, tissues and other restroom supplies and light bulbs
- Receives custodial supplies and transports to proper locations
- Maintain facility entranceway and exit in an orderly and safe environment for all visitors and personnel
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have the ability to learn the methods, materials, and equipment ordinarily used in cleaning to assure that the facility is clean and sanitary
- Must have a basic knowledge of industrial cleaning equipment (i.e. wet vacuum, buffer) and industrial cleaning supplies
Licenses & Certificates/Other Requirements:
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES COMPLIANCE WITH THE INDIAN CHILD PROTECTION and FAMILY VIOLENCE PREVENTION ACT PUBLIC LAW 101-630; 25 CODE of FEDERAL REGULATIONS PART 63 – INDIAN CHILD PROTECTION and FAMILY VIOLENCE PREVENTION; CRIME CONTROL ACT OF 1990, EMPLOYEE BACKGROUND CHECKS; and EXECUTIVE ORDER 12968, ADJUDICATIVE GUIDELINES AND THEREFORE MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE AN EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE START EMPLOYMENT.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- One-year experience indicated as assuring that those skills listed will be performed
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
PLEASE COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AT FPST.ORG/EMPLOYMENT/ TO APPLY.
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.