|Program:||Senior Center||Salary Grade:||GS – 3|
|Supervisor:||Senior Center Manager||Salary Range:||$10.74 – $12.82|
|FLSA Status:||Exempt Non-Exempt Public Safety||Position Type:||Regular Part-Time|
The Meal Delivery Driver will be responsible for delivering meals to homebound elders. Periodically, may be required to assist with the preparation and clean-up as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver meals to homebound elders
- Assist with clean-up of kitchen/dining area after meals
- Responsible for completion of daily, weekly and monthly reports regarding mileage, meals served and daily recording of temperatures of meals served
- Other job related duties as assigned by the supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES COMPLIANCE WITH THE INDIAN CHILD PROTECTION and FAMILY VIOLENCE PREVENTION ACT PUBLIC LAW 101-630; 25 CODE of FEDERAL REGULATIONS PART 63 – INDIAN CHILD PROTECTION and FAMILY VIOLENCE PREVENTION; CRIME CONTROL ACT OF 1990, EMPLOYEE BACKGROUND CHECKS; and EXECUTIVE ORDER 12968, ADJUDICATIVE GUIDELINES AND THEREFORE MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE AN EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE START EMPLOYMENT.
- This position requires that the candidate be a mandated reporter.
- Must have a Food Handler’s certificate or able to obtain within 60 days from date of hire
- Shall pass courses in CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and First Aid annually
- Must be able to deliver homebound meals
- Must be sensitive to the needs of our Tribal Elders
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with persons in the performance of the required duties
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
PLEASE GO TO FPST.ORG/EMPLOYMENT/ TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION.
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.