Due to inclement weather (storm with lightning and rain), the Fallon Tribal Health Center is CHANGING the Tuesday, May 19, 2020, COVID-19 Community Testing to:
THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2020
8 AM – 1 PM
Fallon Tribal Gym/CLC Building
8955 Mission Road, Fallon, Nevada
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
The Fallon Tribal Health Center (FTHC) is offering a voluntary no-cost drive and
walk-up COVID-19 testing to its Active Patients* in the following groups:*
– Persons experiencing symptoms such a fever, cough, chills, or shortness of breath
– Essential workers with or without symptoms, including healthcare workers, first responders, public works, convenience/grocery store employees
– Persons who are in a high risk category with or without symptoms
– Employees and residents of congregate settings with or without symptoms
– Persons who have travelled to an area that is experiencing an outbreak of coronavirus
Active Patients means any Native American who is receiving healthcare services through the FTHC or a member of their household (regardless of race); or an employee of the Fallon, Lovelock, or Yomba Tribes (regardless of race). Hours, below, are based on availability of testing kits, as well as traffic flow, and these times may be adjusted.